1-day Agile Fundamentals Training Course
Agile Fundamentals for Business Professionals
While Agile originally emerged from the world of software development more than 20 years ago, many business (or non-IT) organisations are beginning to transform the way they work and deliver value to their Customers using Agile values, principles and methodologies. Organisations do so to meet increasingly challenging business goals by improving focus, productivity and team effectiveness.
This introductory training course is designed to provide participants with a deep and firm understanding of Agile history, its philosophies and its core values and principles. Participants will understand why having the Agile mindset can:
- Increase workplace productivity and effectiveness
- Create innovative products and services wanted by Customer
- Help make better decisions in complicated and complex work environments
- Successfully deliver business goals and projects, on time and on budget
Through hands-on activities, games and exercises, this 1-day training workshop is an interactive learning journey that will help you understand Agile philosophies and methodologies and how they can effectively adapted to the needs of business, governmental and non-profit organisations, and the various corporate functions.
You will discover and learn:
- The fundamentals of Agile including history, Values, Principles & Methodologies
- Why the Agile mindset is an important capability to have in today's complex and unpredictable working environment
- Why today's world requires an abundance of curiosity, the willingness to collaborate and co-create, and an emphasis on true teamwork
- Case studies of organisations and teams transitioning to Agile ways of working
Key Benefits of Agile Ways of Working & Thinking:
- Make better and more effective decisions in complicated and volatile environment
- Build dynamic teams and develop motivated and inspired employees
- Increase trust and mutual respect
- Increase overall productivity and process efficiencies
- Produce quality work, on time and on budget
- Enhanced team and interpersonal communications
- Develop responsive, adaptable and resilient teams and employees
What you will gain
Topics and Learning Outcomes
Looking to have in-house Agile Fundamentals training for your organisation?
Enjoy cost savings when you request a private training for your teams.
Click or tap the presentation for full screen view
Testimonials from Past Training Participants
What do they say
"Energised to go make a difference"
Fantastic training sessions - thanks Isman. We all learnt a lot and left energised to go make a difference for our customers!
- Regional Head, Asia Pacific, Allianz Partners
He was patient, knowledgeable and a great help...It made the sessions engaging.
- Account Director, Ace:Daytons Communications
"Such a great trainer"
Thanks Isman for being such a great trainer....i look forward to share this experience with the rest of the team.
- Chief Sales Officer, Allianz Partners
"Very effective and impressed"
Overall the training was very effective and impressed on the way the content was delivered.
- Regional Manager, Dialog Axiata
"Eats, breathes and sleeps digital marketing!"
His enthusiasm and passion in teaching and sharing his vast knowledge about this industry made me take interest in exploring and learning what digital marketing is all about.
- Implementation Consultant, Sambaash
"Not boring, not difficult to understand"
Simple and interesting. It was not boring and not difficult to understand with some of the social jargons that are out there. Thank you and good luck!
- Chief Manager, Dialog Axiata
Latest Agility Stories