Adaptive, Creative and Productive
Understanding & Developing Marketing Agility
While marketing is one of the most exciting, dynamic and progressive professions around, it is also at the frontline of constant market changes and shifting Customer expectations. Marketers are expected to constantly explore new marketing channels, master and operate new digital marketing technologies and consistently deliver high quality work and outcomes for the business.
As a result, and evidence has clearly shown, both client- and agency-side marketers are faced with unhealthy stress levels, wasteful marketing work that benefits no one, opaque work processes and unmotivated and disengaged team members. While the world has progressed significantly, marketing management is still stuck in the dark ages.
In this 2-day training workshop, we will bring you along on an interactive Agile learning journey that combines Agile theory with practical hands-on exercises for application in marketing.
You will discover and learn:
- The fundamentals of the Agile mindset and Agile ways of working
- Why firms, such as ING Bank, LEGO and Microsoft, are undertaking Agile transformation for their entire global organisations
- How to prioritise competing stakeholder demands by understanding and practising true Customer-centricity
- Agile Kanban to increase marketing productivity, optimise marketing workflows and manage multiple deadlines
- Lean Thinking and Scrum to manage and deliver marketing projects on time and on budget
Key Benefits of Agile Marketing:
- Build dynamic and motivated marketing teams
- Increase trust and mutual respect
- Increase overall productivity and process efficiencies
- Produce quality marketing work, on time, on budget and on message
- Enhanced team and interpersonal communications
- Develop responsive, adaptable and resilient teams and employees
What you will gain
Topics and Learning Outcomes
Upcoming Public Training Dates:
- Enquire for in-house training requirements
- Check Training Calendar for latest information
Duration and Time:
- 2 days: 9am - 5.30pm
Public Training Details:
- Lunch and tea breaks will be provided
- Complimentary daily parking (where applicable)
Who Should Attend:
- For in-house training: The workshop can be customised for team-level or managerial-level training
- Marketing VPs, Directors and Managers
- Marketing Agency Directors, Managers and Leads
- Organisation type: Multi-national corporations, small or medium-sized enterprises, governmental agencies, academic institutions, non-profit organisations
- Training fees are location dependent; enquire for details
- Prices inclusive of learning materials and ICAgile certification fees
Have a large marketing team that would benefit from Agile Marketing?
Enjoy cost savings when you book a private training for your team.
Isman is an Organisation Development Consultant with over 20 years of international business, operations and training experience. In his Business Agility and Leadership Coach-Trainer role, he helps leaders and teams get better at working together by co-creating workplace effectiveness, and increasing productivity through Actionable & Practical Leadership, Culture Development and Self-Organisation.
Isman is a Management 3.0 Licensed Facilitator. He is globally the only ICAgile Authorised Instructor accredited to deliver both Business Agility Foundations (ICP-BAF) and Agility in Marketing (ICP-MKG) Certified Professional training courses.
Isman is a proud Strathclyde MBA with previous regional marketing leadership roles in global advertising technology firms.
ICAgile is the largest accreditation and certification body in the Agile industry and focuses on combining “being agile” with “doing agile.” ICAgile’s mission has been to help organisations achieve sustainable agility by focusing on the transformation of people, not just processes. It does this by providing learning journeys that equip people with an Agile mindset as a foundation, then guide them along a path towards mastery in their chosen discipline.
To do this, ICAgile helps organisations and training providers design learning experiences that cultivate an agile mindset and enable sustainable organisational agility. It does this by providing world-class learning tracks to guide organisations in the development of their curriculum. In pursuit of its mission, ICAgile works with course providers to accredit new or existing courses against proven learning objectives. In turn, these courses can be offered to agile individuals and organisations for professional-level certifications.
Testimonials from Past Training Participants
What do they say
"Energised to go make a difference"
Fantastic training sessions - thanks Isman. We all learnt a lot and left energised to go make a difference for our customers!
- Regional Head, Asia Pacific, Allianz Partners
He was patient, knowledgeable and a great help...It made the sessions engaging.
- Account Director, Ace:Daytons Communications
"Such a great trainer"
Thanks Isman for being such a great trainer....i look forward to share this experience with the rest of the team.
- Chief Sales Officer, Allianz Partners
"Very effective and impressed"
Overall the training was very effective and impressed on the way the content was delivered.
- Regional Manager, Dialog Axiata
"Eats, breathes and sleeps digital marketing!"
His enthusiasm and passion in teaching and sharing his vast knowledge about this industry made me take interest in exploring and learning what digital marketing is all about.
- Implementation Consultant, Sambaash
"Not boring, not difficult to understand"
Simple and interesting. It was not boring and not difficult to understand with some of the social jargons that are out there. Thank you and good luck!
- Chief Manager, Dialog Axiata