Resilient, Productive & Crisis-Ready
Understanding & Developing Business Agility
Today's world of business and work is complex and changes rapidly. More often than not, organisations are playing catch up to the digital-enabled Customer and nimbler competitors. This course helps leaders, managers and professionals understand Complexity Thinking, Agile concepts, and Agile ways of working that can be adapted for business, organisational and process management.
This is your first step towards more resilient, productive & crisis-ready organisations and workplaces.
This 14-hour training workshop, already delivered in classrooms in Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Manila, Seoul and Singapore, is now available as a live interactive online training. Each session is a facilitated 3.5 hours learning experience delivered by expert Business Agility practitioners. Each course is delivered over a 2-week period, allowing for workplace practice in between sessions and active reflections.
Duration and Time:
- Total 14 hours of facilitated learning over Zoom
- 4 days: 3.5 hours per day
- Schedule can be customised for in-house training
Training Fees & Learning Materials:
- SG$800.00/US$590.00 per participant (check fee in your currency)
- Fee inclusive of ICAgile certification
- Gain access to LearningSpace LMS with more supporting learning content
- Download Business Agility activity templates (Miro) to use with your colleagues and teams
Who Should Attend:
- Professionals, Consultants, Managers, Directors and VPs across all industries
- Function: HR, Finance, Operations, Sales, Marketing, Customer Support and any other functions in a corporate, government, academic or non-profit environment
- Organisation type: Multi-national corporations, small or medium-sized enterprises, governmental agencies, academic institutions, non-profit organisations
- For in-house training: The workshop can be customised for team-level or managerial-level training. Enquire for in-house training booking.
Upcoming Training Dates
Class: 13, 14, 15 and 16 July - Time: 1500-1830 SG (GMT+8)
Class: 10, 11, 12 and 13 August - Time: 1500-1830 SG (GMT+8)
You will discover and learn:
- The fundamentals of the Agile mindset and Agile ways of working
- Learn to make more effective business decisions and assessments in a VUCA world through better complexity management
- How to prioritise competing stakeholder demands by understanding and practising true Customer-centricity
- Agile Kanban and Agile Story Mapping to increase productivity, optimise workflows and manage multiple deadlines
- Lean Thinking and Scrum to manage and deliver projects on time and on budget
Key Benefits of Agile Ways of Working & Thinking:
- Make better and more effective decisions in complicated and volatile environment
- Build dynamic teams and develop motivated and inspired employees
- Increase trust and mutual respect
- Increase overall productivity and process efficiencies
- Produce quality work, on time and on budget
- Enhanced team and interpersonal communications
- Develop responsive, adaptable and resilient teams and employees
What you will gain
Topics and Learning Outcomes
Isman is an Organisation Development Consultant with over 20 years of international business, operations and training experience. In his Business Agility and Leadership Coach-Trainer role, he helps leaders and teams get better at working together by co-creating workplace effectiveness, and increasing productivity through Actionable & Practical Leadership, Culture Development and Self-Organisation.
Isman is a Management 3.0 Licensed Facilitator. He is globally the only ICAgile Authorised Instructor accredited to deliver both Business Agility Foundations (ICP-BAF) and Agility in Marketing (ICP-MKG) Certified Professional training courses.
Isman is a proud Strathclyde MBA with previous regional marketing leadership roles in global advertising technology firms.
Testimonials from Past Training Participants
What do they say
"Energised to go make a difference"
Fantastic training sessions - thanks Isman. We all learnt a lot and left energised to go make a difference for our customers!
- Regional Head, Asia Pacific, Allianz Partners
He was patient, knowledgeable and a great help...It made the sessions engaging.
- Account Director, Ace:Daytons Communications
"Such a great trainer"
Thanks Isman for being such a great trainer....i look forward to share this experience with the rest of the team.
- Chief Sales Officer, Allianz Partners
"Very effective and impressed"
Overall the training was very effective and impressed on the way the content was delivered.
- Regional Manager, Dialog Axiata
"Eats, breathes and sleeps digital marketing!"
His enthusiasm and passion in teaching and sharing his vast knowledge about this industry made me take interest in exploring and learning what digital marketing is all about.
- Implementation Consultant, Sambaash
"Not boring, not difficult to understand"
Simple and interesting. It was not boring and not difficult to understand with some of the social jargons that are out there. Thank you and good luck!
- Chief Manager, Dialog Axiata
Click or tap the presentation for full screen view
Latest Agility Stories