Business & Organisational Agility Training Course
Business Agility for Leaders, Managers & Teams
Today's world of business and work is complex and changes rapidly. More often than not, organisations are playing catch up to the digital-enabled Customer and nimbler competitors. The impact of this is, unsurprisingly, a more pressured and intense internal working environment.
At the same time, digital transformation is also taking place in many organisations. While digital technologies have provided many benefits for the workforce, new modern challenges have emerged. Process bottlenecks, people conflicts, communication breakdown and general tension have increased throughout large and small organisations. Over time, this can have a significant detrimental impact on productivity, organisational focus and team morale.
This 2-day training workshop is an interactive learning journey that helps you understand why and how Agile philosophies and methodologies can help develop business and organisational agility for your people.
You will discover and learn:
- The fundamentals of the Agile mindset and Agile ways of working
- Learn to make more effective business decisions and assessments in a VUCA world through better complexity management
- How to prioritise competing stakeholder demands by understanding and practising true Customer-centricity
- Agile Kanban and Agile Story Mapping to increase productivity, optimise workflows and manage multiple deadlines
- Lean Thinking and Scrum to manage and deliver projects on time and on budget
Key Benefits of Agile Ways of Working & Thinking:
- Make better and more effective decisions in complicated and volatile environment
- Build dynamic teams and develop motivated and inspired employees
- Increase trust and mutual respect
- Increase overall productivity and process efficiencies
- Produce quality work, on time and on budget
- Enhanced team and interpersonal communications
- Develop responsive, adaptable and resilient teams and employees
Click or tap the presentation for full screen view
Upcoming Public Training Dates:
- Enquire for customised in-house training
- Singapore: 10-11 September 2019
- Singapore: 16-17 October 2019
- Seoul: 23-24 October 2019
- Jakarta: 25-26 November 2019 (HR practitioner-focused)
- Bangkok: 28-29 November 2019 (HR practitioner-focused)
Duration and Time:
- 2 days: 9am - 5pm
Public Training Details:
- Lunch and tea breaks will be provided
- Complimentary daily parking (where applicable)
Who Should Attend:
- For in-house training: The workshop can be customised for team-level or managerial-level training
- For public training: VPs, Directors, Managers and Senior Executives
- Function: HR, Finance, Operations, Sales, Marketing, Customer Support and any other functions in a corporate, government, academic or non-profit environment
- Organisation type: Multi-national corporations, small or medium-sized enterprises, governmental agencies, academic institutions, non-profit organisations
- Training fees are location dependent; enquire for details
- Prices inclusive of learning materials and ICAgile certification fees
Looking to have in-house Agility Training for your organisation?
Enjoy cost savings when you request a private training for your teams.
What you will gain
Topics and Learning Outcomes
Isman is a Leadership & Business Agility Consultant with over 20 years of international business, operations and training experience. In his Better Ways of Working Trainer & Coach role, Isman helps teams and organisations get better at working together and learn to co-create workplace happiness through better leadership and self-management.
Isman is a Management 3.0 Licensed Facilitator and is currently the only ICAgile Authorised Instructor accredited to deliver both Business Agility Foundations (ICP-BAF) and Agile Marketing (ICP-MKG) Certified Professional training courses globally.
A Strathclyde MBA, he also holds a BA (First Class Honours) Marketing Management degree from Northumbria University. After a life in circuses, concert venues and theatres, Isman's corporate experience started at Oracle and progressed through to Head of Marketing, Asia Pacific (MediaMath) and Marketing Director, Asia Pacific (Tapad/Telenor) roles at two of New York City's most innovative advertising technology companies.
Testimonials from Past Training Participants
What do they say
"Energised to go make a difference"
Fantastic training sessions - thanks Isman. We all learnt a lot and left energised to go make a difference for our customers!
- Regional Head, Asia Pacific, Allianz Partners
He was patient, knowledgeable and a great help...It made the sessions engaging.
- Account Director, Ace:Daytons Communications
"Such a great trainer"
Thanks Isman for being such a great trainer....i look forward to share this experience with the rest of the team.
- Chief Sales Officer, Allianz Partners
"Very effective and impressed"
Overall the training was very effective and impressed on the way the content was delivered.
- Regional Manager, Dialog Axiata
"Eats, breathes and sleeps digital marketing!"
His enthusiasm and passion in teaching and sharing his vast knowledge about this industry made me take interest in exploring and learning what digital marketing is all about.
- Implementation Consultant, Sambaash
"Not boring, not difficult to understand"
Simple and interesting. It was not boring and not difficult to understand with some of the social jargons that are out there. Thank you and good luck!
- Chief Manager, Dialog Axiata
Latest Agility Stories
Agile is the Common Sense We’ve Forgotten. Part 1: Minimising multi-tasking and limiting work-in-progress