Lead Consultant, Facilitator, Trainer and Coach
Isman is a Leadership & Business Agility Consultant with over 20 years of international business, operations and training experience. In his Better Ways of Working Trainer & Coach role, Isman helps teams and organisations get better at working together and learn to co-create workplace happiness through better leadership and self-management.
Isman is a Management 3.0 Licensed Facilitator and is currently the only ICAgile Authorised Instructor accredited to deliver both Business Agility Foundations (ICP-BAF) and Agile Marketing (ICP-MKG) Certified Professional training courses globally.
As a certified LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® facilitator, Isman designs and facilitates business, leadership and organisational strategy workshops based on the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method and materials.
He is a proud Strathclyde MBA alumni. In addition, Isman also possesses Certified ScrumMaster (Scrum Alliance), Agile Certified Coach (ICAgile), Lean Change Agent (Lean Change.Org), Kanban Management Professional I (Lean Kanban University) and Certified Kanban Coach (IBQMI) certifications.
- MBA, University of Strathclyde
- BA (First Class Honours) Marketing Management, Northumbria University
- Management 3.0 Licensed Facilitator
- ICAgile-accredited Authorised Instructor ('Agile Marketing' and 'Business Agility Foundations')
- Certified ScrumMaster (ScrumAlliance - CSM)
- Agile Certified Coach (ICAgile - ICP-ACC)
- Certified Kanban Coach (IBQMI)
- Kanban System Design (Lean Kanban University - KMP I)
- Certified LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Facilitator (Rasmussen Consulting)
- Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (Workforce Singapore - ACTA)
He has lectured students and trained professionals in educational and training institutions including Singapore Polytechnic, Marketing Institute of Singapore, Equinet Academy and Lithan Academy.
Isman is also a regular speaker at public and private events on business and marketing agility topics.
Other work experience include corporate roles at Oracle and Hogg Robinson Group. Prior to that, Isman worked in the technical arts industry with 12 years of experience in theatres, arena concerts and circuses.
Testimonials from Past Training Participants
What do they say
"Energised to go make a difference"
Fantastic training sessions - thanks Isman. We all learnt a lot and left energised to go make a difference for our customers!
- Regional Head, Asia Pacific, Allianz Partners
He was patient, knowledgeable and a great help...It made the sessions engaging.
- Account Director, Ace:Daytons Communications
"Extremely organised and client focused"
He is a consummate professional, extremely organised, and client focused in all his work. Isman’s brilliance encompasses all his activities, and his integrity make him a highly desirable project leader, partner or contributor.
- Director, Hosture Technologies
"Very effective and impressed"
Overall the training was very effective and impressed on the way the content was delivered.
- Regional Manager, Dialog Axiata
"Such a great trainer"
Thanks Isman for being such a great trainer....i look forward to share this experience with the rest of the team.
- Chief Sales Officer, Allianz Partners
"Eats, breathes and sleeps digital marketing!"
His enthusiasm and passion in teaching and sharing his vast knowledge about this industry made me take interest in exploring and learning what digital marketing is all about.
- Implementation Consultant, Sambaash
"Not boring, not difficult to understand"
Simple and interesting. It was not boring and not difficult to understand with some of the social jargons that are out there. Thank you and good luck!
- Chief Manager, Dialog Axiata
"Ready to share knowledge"
Isman is a humble, patient and knowledgeable marketing professional who is always willing and ready to share his knowledge with others.
- Senior Regional Manager, AdAsia