Live Online Training Workshop
Introduction to Agile for Business Professionals
As recent events have shown, the world as we know is constantly being disrupted, both positively and negatively. VUCA, or volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity, is the norm in many workplaces and organisations. How do we deal with this? How do we remain effective and productive in such challenging conditions?
In this live online training workshop, business professionals will learn why embracing Agile is becoming a rite of passage for many organisations, big and small. Understand what are the values and principles of Agile that can help in managing business and work in complex environments.
Participants will also learn how to make use of the Cynefin model to make effective and sustainable decisions. To be able to practise Agile values & principles immediately, participants will also learn Kanban, a work management system that helps to increase focus and productivity, and, more importantly, Customer-Outcomes.
This 2-Module progressive learning program will help you to:
- Understand Agile fundamentals that are applicable for business and corporate work life
- Understand how to operate in complex business and working environments using a simple decision-making tool (Cynefin)
- Create an effective work system (Kanban) to improve or increase personal or team productivity and overall focus
Check detailed 'Workshop Topics' below
Click or tap the presentation for full screen view
Testimonials from Past Training Participants
What do they say
"Energised to go make a difference"
Fantastic training sessions - thanks Isman. We all learnt a lot and left energised to go make a difference for our customers!
- Regional Head, Asia Pacific, Allianz Partners
"Creative Way to Share"
It was a creative way for people to share deeper thoughts. Isman is cool and calm as a facilitator, which is essential for such session to be effective.
- Director, Research & Education Analytics, National University of Singapore
"KNOWLEDGEABLE AND PERSONABLE"
Isman is a knowledgeable and personable trainer. Overall, content and training is relevant and interactive group activities are interesting.
- Deputy VP, Customer Experience Strategy, AXA
"Very effective and impressed"
Overall the training was very effective and impressed on the way the content was delivered.
- Regional Manager, Dialog Axiata
"LEVEL OF SUPPORT AND PREPAREDNESS WAS OUTSTANDING"
Isman's facilitation was great - very engaging and relevant for the team, and the level of support and preparedness was outstanding.
- Director, PMM and GTM Transformation, PayPal
"ENGAGING AND...VERY CLEAR EXPLANATIONS"
Isman is a good coach. His presentation was engaging and he provided very clear explanations.
- Senior Associate Director, NCSS
Latest Agility Stories