Live Online Training Workshop
Management 3.0 Fundamentals Online Workshop
The Management 3.0 Fundamentals Online Workshop is an interactive experience to discover and practise proactive leadership in today's complex environments. You will learn practical people leadership and work management tools, practices and games that you can run or implement right after the workshop.
In this brand-new live online training workshop, participants will learn the basics of Management 3.0, with a focus on leadership practices that are useful in remote teams.
This 12 hours of progressive learning workshop will cover the following modules:
- Management & Leadership
- Principles of Management 3.0
- Complexity Thinking
- Motivation & Engagement
- Delegation & Empowerment
- New Module: Remote Teams
- Better Feedback
- Success and Failure
Duration and Time:
- Total 12 hours of facilitated learning over Zoom
- 4 days: 3 hours per day
- Schedule can be customised for in-house training
Training Fees & Learning Materials:
- SG$600.00/US$440.00 per participant (check fee in your currency)
- Fee inclusive of Management 3.0 Certificate of Attendance
- Gain access to LearningSpace LMS with more supporting learning content
- Download Management 3.0 activity templates (Miro) to use with your colleagues and teams
Who Should Attend:
- This training workshop is best for team leads, managers, leaders, Agile coaches, Scrum Masters, project managers and especially those who are working in remote environments.
- For in-house training: The workshop can be customised for team-level or managerial-level training. Enquire for in-house training booking.
Upcoming Training Dates
- Class: March 23, 25, 30 and April 1 - Time: 0900-1200 SG (GMT+8)
- Class: March 23, 25, 30 and April 1 - Time: 1500-1800 SG (GMT+8)
- Class: April 20, 22, 27 and 29 - Time: 0900-1200 SG (GMT+8)
- Class: April 20, 22, 27 and 29 - Time: 1500-1800 SG (GMT+8)
- Class: April 27, 28, 29 and 30 - Time: 2000-2300 SG (GMT+8)
Watch the ‘Introduction to Management 3.0’ Live Webinar
Management 3.0 Principles
"Doing the right thing."
Principle #1: Engaging people and their interactions
Principle #2: Improving the system
Principle #3: Helping to make all clients happy
Principle #4: Managing the system, not the people
Principle #5: Co-creating work
Isman is an Organisation Development Consultant with over 20 years of international business, operations and training experience. In his Business Agility and Leadership Coach-Trainer role, he helps leaders and teams get better at working together by co-creating workplace effectiveness, and increasing productivity through Actionable & Practical Leadership, Culture Development and Self-Organisation.
Isman is a Management 3.0 Licensed Facilitator. He is globally the only ICAgile Authorised Instructor accredited to deliver both Business Agility Foundations (ICP-BAF) and Agility in Marketing (ICP-MKG) Certified Professional training courses.
Isman is a proud Strathclyde MBA with previous regional marketing leadership roles in global advertising technology firms.
Testimonials from Past Training Participants
What do they say
"Energised to go make a difference"
Fantastic training sessions - thanks Isman. We all learnt a lot and left energised to go make a difference for our customers!
- Regional Head, Asia Pacific, Allianz Partners
"Creative Way to Share"
It was a creative way for people to share deeper thoughts. Isman is cool and calm as a facilitator, which is essential for such session to be effective.
- Director, Research & Education Analytics, National University of Singapore
"KNOWLEDGEABLE AND PERSONABLE"
Isman is a knowledgeable and personable trainer. Overall, content and training is relevant and interactive group activities are interesting.
- Deputy VP, Customer Experience Strategy, AXA
"Very effective and impressed"
Overall the training was very effective and impressed on the way the content was delivered.
- Regional Manager, Dialog Axiata
"LEVEL OF SUPPORT AND PREPAREDNESS WAS OUTSTANDING"
Isman's facilitation was great - very engaging and relevant for the team, and the level of support and preparedness was outstanding.
- Director, PMM and GTM Transformation, PayPal
"ENGAGING AND...VERY CLEAR EXPLANATIONS"
Isman is a good coach. His presentation was engaging and he provided very clear explanations.
- Senior Associate Director, NCSS
Latest Agility Stories