Redefining Leadership for Workplace Happiness
Management 3.0 Foundation Workshop
The world of work and management has changed considerably since Frederick Winslow Taylor laid the foundation of today's management culture by observing his steel factory workers more than 100 years ago.
Today, workers have extensive, lightning-speed access to information and learning, enabled by digital technologies and the Internet. Where subject matter expertise used to reside within the leader or manager of an organisation or team, the liberation of knowledge and inexpensive cost of learning have allowed workers and teams to supersede their managers in technical abilities and, in most cases, independently getting work done.
This is happening everywhere across different functions and industries. Don't you think we need to re-define and evolve the role of leaders and managers for today's needs?
Management 3.0 is Actionable Leadership
The Management 3.0 Foundation Workshop is a fun and interactive experience to discover and practise proactive leadership in today's complex environments. You will learn practical people leadership and work management tools, practices and games that you can run or implement the day after the workshop.
Management 3.0 is an opportunity for you to walk and act the leadership the talk. If your goal is workplace happiness, then this is the beginning of the journey.
This 2-day workshop is an interactive learning journey that helps you understand the Management 3.0 mindset, principles, tools and practices to become a better leader and create a happier workplace.
You will discover and learn:
- How to think and behave like a people leader instead of a people pusher
- Tools and techniques to lead people instead of telling or instructing people
- How to develop self-managing, trusting and transparent teams using leadership boundaries
- See the big natural picture of human organisations through complexity thinking
- How to create a happier and productive workplace by developing trust and cultivating healthy culture
Key Benefits of Practising Management 3.0:
- Make better and more effective decisions in complex and volatile environments
- Build dynamic teams and develop motivated and inspired employees
- Increase trust and mutual respect
- Enhanced team and interpersonal communications
- Develop responsive, adaptable and resilient teams and employees
- Increase overall productivity and quality of work
Watch the ‘Introduction to Management 3.0’ Live Webinar
Management 3.0 Principles
"Doing the right thing."
Principle #1: Engaging people and their interactions
Principle #2: Improving the system
Principle #3: Helping to make all clients happy
Principle #4: Managing the system, not the people
Principle #5: Co-creating work
What will we talk and think about
- Leadership & management
- Complexity thinking
- Energising people: Motivation & Engagement
- Empowering teams: Delegation & Empowerment
- Aligning constraints: Values & Culture
- Developing competence: Learning & Competencies
- Continuous improvements: Success & Failure
- Growing organisational structures
Experience Management 3.0 Tools & Practices
- Delegation Poker
- Celebration Grid
- Kudo Cards
- Happiness Door
- Moving Motivators
- Meddlers Game
- Personal Maps
- …and many others
Upcoming Public Training Dates:
- Enquire for in-house training requirements
- Check Training Calendar for latest information
Duration and Time:
- 2 days: 9am - 5pm
Public Workshop Details:
- Lunch and tea breaks will be provided
- Complimentary daily parking (where available or applicable)
Who Should Attend:
- For in-house workshop: The sessions can be customised for team-level or managerial-level format
- For public workshop: VPs, Directors, Managers and Team Leads
- Function: HR, Finance, Operations, Sales, Marketing, Customer Support and any other functions in a corporate, government, academic or non-profit environment
- Organisation type: Multi-national corporations, small or medium-sized enterprises, governmental agencies, academic institutions, non-profit organisations
- Workshops fees are location dependent; enquire for details
- Prices inclusive of learning materials and Management 3.0 Certificate of Attendance
Looking to have in-house Management 3.0 Foundation Workshop for your organisation?
Enjoy cost savings when you request a private workshop for your teams.
Isman is an Organisation Development Consultant with over 20 years of international business, operations and training experience. In his Business Agility and Leadership Coach-Trainer role, he helps leaders and teams get better at working together by co-creating workplace effectiveness, and increasing productivity through Actionable & Practical Leadership, Culture Development and Self-Organisation.
Isman is a Management 3.0 Licensed Facilitator. He is globally the only ICAgile Authorised Instructor accredited to deliver both Business Agility Foundations (ICP-BAF) and Agility in Marketing (ICP-MKG) Certified Professional training courses.
Isman is a proud Strathclyde MBA with previous regional marketing leadership roles in global advertising technology firms.
Testimonials from Past Training Participants
What do they say
"Energised to go make a difference"
Fantastic training sessions - thanks Isman. We all learnt a lot and left energised to go make a difference for our customers!
- Regional Head, Asia Pacific, Allianz Partners
He was patient, knowledgeable and a great help...It made the sessions engaging.
- Account Director, Ace:Daytons Communications
"Such a great trainer"
Thanks Isman for being such a great trainer....i look forward to share this experience with the rest of the team.
- Chief Sales Officer, Allianz Partners
"Very effective and impressed"
Overall the training was very effective and impressed on the way the content was delivered.
- Regional Manager, Dialog Axiata
"Eats, breathes and sleeps digital marketing!"
His enthusiasm and passion in teaching and sharing his vast knowledge about this industry made me take interest in exploring and learning what digital marketing is all about.
- Implementation Consultant, Sambaash
"Not boring, not difficult to understand"
Simple and interesting. It was not boring and not difficult to understand with some of the social jargons that are out there. Thank you and good luck!
- Chief Manager, Dialog Axiata
Latest Agility Stories