Live Online Training Workshop
Practical Leadership Tools to Develop Highly-Effective Remote Working Teams
Unforeseen crises and business challenges are forcing knowledge-based organisations to reconsider their traditional ways of working. Working remotely en masse is the new normal and teams are now collaborating online more than ever.
The immediate and ongoing challenge for leaders and managers is, without a doubt, the ability to build and sustain highly-aligned, focused and productive teams who are not physically present.
In this live online training workshop, people leaders will gain practical leadership knowledge and tools to develop high-performance teams capable of meeting business and organisational goals while working remotely.
This 6-hour 3-Module progressive learning program will deliver tools to help you:
- Create a safe and supportive working environment by co-creating a team working contract
- Create an effective goal system (OKRs) to help teams do focused and outcomes-driven work
- Create a transparent single-source-of-truth team working system (Kanban) that generates higher accountability and ownership, and increases team productivity
Check detailed 'Workshop Topics' below
Who Should Attend:
- People leaders and team managers looking to develop and lead highly aligned, productive and effective teams
- People leaders and team managers looking for practical tools to help interact and engage team members working remotely
At a glance
- Three 2-hour live online training workshop sessions at your convenience
- Learn from a leadership & business agility expert with extensive experience in business team coaching and people facilitation
- Experience effective remote working facilitation using the best online collaboration and communication tools
- Small class with maximum 12 participants per session; Participants will periodically breakout in small groups for deeper learning and peer discussions
- Multiple short workshop sessions for optimal focus and online learning experience
- Modular live sessions for the busy executive
- Receive a discount when you attend your next Elisan Partners' in-person training workshops worth the equivalent of online training workshop fee
- Additional discounts for group booking of minimum 6 participants
- A complimentary 30-minute team leadership or business agility coaching session (limited & optional)
- You can use this opportunity to:
- Learn the finer points of facilitating teams, in-person and remotely
- Discuss any other team leadership or business agility concern
- Explore ideas on running these practical leadership tools in your team environment and context
Schedule & Format
- Morning Sessions: 10am-12pm
- Afternoon Sessions: 3pm-5pm
Participants can choose to attend either the morning sessions (10am-12pm) or afternoon sessions (3pm-5pm) over 3 consecutive days. Transfer to other dates or between morning or afternoon sessions are subject to seat availability.
Check EventBrite calendar below for latest start dates.
Isman is an Organisation Development Consultant with over 20 years of international business, operations and training experience. In his Business Agility and Leadership Coach-Trainer role, he helps leaders and teams get better at working together by co-creating workplace effectiveness, and increasing productivity through Actionable & Practical Leadership, Culture Development and Self-Organisation.
Isman is a Management 3.0 Licensed Facilitator. He is globally the only ICAgile Authorised Instructor accredited to deliver both Business Agility Foundations (ICP-BAF) and Agility in Marketing (ICP-MKG) Certified Professional training courses.
Isman is a proud Strathclyde MBA with previous regional marketing leadership roles in global advertising technology firms.
Testimonials from Past Training Participants
What do they say
"Energised to go make a difference"
Fantastic training sessions - thanks Isman. We all learnt a lot and left energised to go make a difference for our customers!
- Regional Head, Asia Pacific, Allianz Partners
"Creative Way to Share"
It was a creative way for people to share deeper thoughts. Isman is cool and calm as a facilitator, which is essential for such session to be effective.
- Director, Research & Education Analytics, National University of Singapore
"KNOWLEDGEABLE AND PERSONABLE"
Isman is a knowledgeable and personable trainer. Overall, content and training is relevant and interactive group activities are interesting.
- Deputy VP, Customer Experience Strategy, AXA
"Very effective and impressed"
Overall the training was very effective and impressed on the way the content was delivered.
- Regional Manager, Dialog Axiata
"LEVEL OF SUPPORT AND PREPAREDNESS WAS OUTSTANDING"
Isman's facilitation was great - very engaging and relevant for the team, and the level of support and preparedness was outstanding.
- Director, PMM and GTM Transformation, PayPal
"ENGAGING AND...VERY CLEAR EXPLANATIONS"
Isman is a good coach. His presentation was engaging and he provided very clear explanations.
- Senior Associate Director, NCSS
Latest Agility Stories