People Management Skills
Team Coaching & Facilitation Skills for People Managers
Modern knowledge work, such as those in business including Finance, Human Resource, IT, Marketing, Operations, Sales, among others, are becoming more complex with digitalisation, faster pace of change and diverse set of challenges. To do well in this environment, organisations require a more engaged, focused and motivated workforce. Yet, up to 84% of workers around the world are disengaged and not fully contributing to their organisations, resulting in billions of dollars of loss in potential customer value and productivity.
Developing highly productive, effective and focused business teams is fast emerging as the workplace trend that will drive the unpredictable economy of the future and help organisations thrive in the increasingly complex 21st Century. Compared to traditional individual coaching, developing teams results in deeper employee engagement and a much higher overall performance, productivity levels, team resilience and operational stability.
In this 2-day training workshop, People Managers will discover how to develop and maintain their own effective and productive teams by learning the team development framework and practical team coaching and facilitation skills used by top Agile coaches and organisational development facilitators.
Through hands-on activities, exercises, peer discussions and a team development framework, this 2-day training workshop is an interactive learning opportunity that will help further develop your team coaching and facilitation skills as a People Manager. You will also learn the foundational knowledge that underpins these leadership practices and why they resonate with the modern worker and teams.
Join this training if these challenges are familiar to you:
- Your team is unable to consistently maintain high performance and results
- Your team is not communicating effectively
- Individuals in your team are afraid to speak or take initiative in their work
- There is a lack of trust and motivation among your team members
- Too much time wasted in unproductive and repetitive meetings
Team coaching & facilitation skills you will learn in this training workshop:
- Creating Team Agreements & Alliances
- Simple Agile Practices & Tools for Teams
- Design Thinking
- Liberating Structures
- LEGO Serious Play
- OKRs (Objectives & Key Results)
- Relationship Systems Thinking
Key Benefits for People Managers by developing Team Coaching & Facilitation Skills:
- Coaching teams results in a more sustainable and resilient workplace, even with the temporary or permanent absence of a team member
- Optimising Team Performance results up to 25% more productivity and 21% more profitability than focusing on Individual Performance
- Gain more time and opportunity to work on strategic concerns as you develop autonomous and self-organising teams
- Create a psychologically safe and respectful working environment
- Develop a culture of open accountability among team members
- Increase trust and transparency among team members
- Harness the collective expertise and experience of team members
- Create a motivated and purposeful working environment
- Gains confidence, influence and respect by coaching and facilitating teams
- Develop a more efficient and productive workplace with agile work management capabilities
What you will gain
Topics and Learning Outcomes
Upcoming Public Training Dates:
- Enquire for in-house training requirements
- Check Training Calendar for latest information
Who Should Attend:
- People Managers in across all industries or experience level looking to improve their leadership capabilities with team-centric practical skills and exercises
- Function: HR, Finance, Operations, Sales, Marketing, Customer Support, IT and any other corporate functions
- Organisation type: Multinational corporations, small or medium-sized enterprises, governmental agencies, academic institutions, non-profit organisations
- For in-house training:
- The workshop can be customised for a 1-day or 2-day program based on the client's learning needs and participant profile
Duration and Time:
- 2 days: 9am - 5pm
Public Training Details:
- Lunch and tea breaks will be provided
- Complimentary daily parking (where applicable)
- Training fees are location dependent; enquire for details
Looking to have in-house People Manager Training for your organisation?
Enjoy cost savings when you request a private training for your teams.
Isman is an Organisation Development Consultant with over 20 years of international business, operations and training experience. In his Business Agility and Leadership Coach-Trainer role, he helps leaders and teams get better at working together by co-creating workplace effectiveness, and increasing productivity through Actionable & Practical Leadership, Culture Development and Self-Organisation.
Isman is a Management 3.0 Licensed Facilitator. He is globally the only ICAgile Authorised Instructor accredited to deliver both Business Agility Foundations (ICP-BAF) and Agility in Marketing (ICP-MKG) Certified Professional training courses.
Isman is a proud Strathclyde MBA with previous regional marketing leadership roles in global advertising technology firms.
Testimonials from Past Training Participants
What do they say
"Energised to go make a difference"
Fantastic training sessions - thanks Isman. We all learnt a lot and left energised to go make a difference for our customers!
- Regional Head, Asia Pacific, Allianz Partners
He was patient, knowledgeable and a great help...It made the sessions engaging.
- Account Director, Ace:Daytons Communications
"Such a great trainer"
Thanks Isman for being such a great trainer....i look forward to share this experience with the rest of the team.
- Chief Sales Officer, Allianz Partners
"Very effective and impressed"
Overall the training was very effective and impressed on the way the content was delivered.
- Regional Manager, Dialog Axiata
"Eats, breathes and sleeps digital marketing!"
His enthusiasm and passion in teaching and sharing his vast knowledge about this industry made me take interest in exploring and learning what digital marketing is all about.
- Implementation Consultant, Sambaash
"Not boring, not difficult to understand"
Simple and interesting. It was not boring and not difficult to understand with some of the social jargons that are out there. Thank you and good luck!
- Chief Manager, Dialog Axiata
Latest Agility Stories