Live Online Training Workshop
The Facilitative & Visually Engaging Leader
With the upward trend in remote working and globalisation, more leaders and their teams are increasingly working away from physical offices or from one location. While there are many benefits to the distributed and remote workforce model, many are also struggling with the communication and collaboration challenges posed by this new way of working.
This live online training workshop is designed for leaders to acquire practical knowledge to lead distributed and remote teams effectively, gain facilitative leadership skills for virtual work environments, and learn technical Miro skills to create visually-engaging workspaces in virtual collaboration platforms.
This 9-hour 3-Module progressive learning program will guide you to:
- Create a safe and supportive virtual working environment for your team members
- Use Miro, an online collaborative whiteboard platform, and to help you train your team members on using the platform
- Create visually-engaging virtual every-day workspaces for effective team brainstorming, collaboration and meetings
- Learn effective facilitation principles and techniques, such as Liberating Structures, to encourage inclusive employee engagement and co-creation
Check detailed 'Workshop Topics' below
Who Should Attend:
- People leaders looking to develop and lead highly aligned, productive and effective teams
- Team managers looking for practical tools to create interactive and engaging remote working environment
- Agile Coaches, Organisation Development practitioners and Scrum Masters looking to advance their virtual facilitation practices
At a glance
- Three 3-hour live online training workshop sessions
- Small class with maximum 16 participants per session for optimal live online learning experience
- Modular sessions for the busy professional
- Learn from a leadership & business agility expert with extensive experience in business team coaching and people facilitation
Cost & Additional Benefits
- SG$400.00 per person inclusive of learning materials and downloadable custom Miro templates (see exchange rate)
- Group booking discount with minimum 4 participants per group
Upcoming Training Dates
Class: January 25, 27 and 29 - Time: 1500-1800 SG (GMT+8)
'As many people have discovered, a great sales person doesn't necessarily make a great sales manager. This is because they require different skillsets. Similarly, a great facilitator doesn't necessarily make a great teacher. However, Isman clearly has both skillsets: the ability to design and use Miro as a platform to achieve a specific outcome, as well as introduce and teach, step-by-step, how to use Miro ... simply brilliant!'
- Founder, Innovation Matrix
See Miro in action
Isman is an Organisation Development Consultant with over 20 years of international business, operations and training experience. In his Business Agility, Leadership and Management Coach-Facilitator role, he helps leaders and teams get better at working together by co-creating workplace effectiveness, and increasing productivity through Actionable & Practical Leadership, Culture Development and Self-Organisation.
Isman is a Management 3.0 Licensed Facilitator. He is the first ICAgile Authorised Instructor accredited to deliver both Business Agility Foundations (ICP-BAF) and Agility in Marketing (ICP-MKG) Certified Professional training courses.
Isman is a proud Strathclyde MBA with previous regional marketing leadership roles in global advertising technology firms.
Testimonials from Past Training Participants
What do they say
"Energised to go make a difference"
Fantastic training sessions - thanks Isman. We all learnt a lot and left energised to go make a difference for our customers!
- Regional Head, Asia Pacific, Allianz Partners
"Creative Way to Share"
It was a creative way for people to share deeper thoughts. Isman is cool and calm as a facilitator, which is essential for such session to be effective.
- Director, Research & Education Analytics, National University of Singapore
"KNOWLEDGEABLE AND PERSONABLE"
Isman is a knowledgeable and personable trainer. Overall, content and training is relevant and interactive group activities are interesting.
- Deputy VP, Customer Experience Strategy, AXA
"Very effective and impressed"
Overall the training was very effective and impressed on the way the content was delivered.
- Regional Manager, Dialog Axiata
"LEVEL OF SUPPORT AND PREPAREDNESS WAS OUTSTANDING"
Isman's facilitation was great - very engaging and relevant for the team, and the level of support and preparedness was outstanding.
- Director, PMM and GTM Transformation, PayPal
"ENGAGING AND...VERY CLEAR EXPLANATIONS"
Isman is a good coach. His presentation was engaging and he provided very clear explanations.
- Senior Associate Director, NCSS
Latest Agility Stories